Class/ Workshop /Course Lateness & Cancellation policy
- This policy applies to everyone attending a class at The Well Garden, including via classpass.
- Class cancellations can be made up to 1 hour before the class starts, this is to allow others to join the class.
- Class Cancellations can be made either via the mind body app or via reception.
- Late Class cancellations will be charged or deducted from your class pack.
- Late Class cancellations for classpass members, are subject to classpass T&C’s.
- Mums & Babies classes need to be cancelled 10 minutes before the start of class. Late cancellations will be charged or deducted from your class pass.
- Lateness: If you are not here at the start of your class/workshop/course, your place may be opened up to the waiting list.
- Entry to all classes/workshops/courses will be closed 5 minutes after start.
- For 7am and 8.15am classes please be sure to arrive 5 minutes early, doors will be closed promptly when the class starts as there is no reception at these times.
- Memberships/ 2 week Intro Offers: Two late cancellations or no shows in a month and you will lose online advanced booking privileges for the following month.
- Workshops & Courses: We do not offer refunds for bookings cancelled within 48 hours of the course or workshop starting.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course/workshop if necessary, in these circumstances a full refund will be given.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
Please do let us know if you cannot make your appointment. We operate a strict 24hr cancellation policy on behalf of our therapists. For cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice or if you do not turn up for your appointment, you will be charged the full appointment fee. If you do cancel an appointment without giving us 24 hours notice, we may ask you to pay for all appointments in advance.
- We take payment for the first month by card when you join. You are then committed to pay for three more months by autopay on the same card.
- Auto-payments are taken at around the same date each month. This will be the date you joined the studio.
- You cannot cancel your membership in the first three months. After this time, your membership automatically renews every month unless we receive 14 days written notice to cancel it.
- When you cancel your membership, it is your responsibility to check your autopay payment has been cancelled by your bank.
- You are allowed a maximum of two freezes each year, each lasting a minimum of 1 month to a maximum of 2 months, in any 12 month period.
- We require 14 days written notice to freeze your membership, stating the start and end date of the freeze period.
- Any freezes requested during the first three months, will prolong that minimum period.
- If the autopayment has already been taken for that month, any refunds owed will be deducted from the following month’s payment.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. If you have any questions regarding the above policies, please do not hesitate to get in touch via email or phone 0203 095 9735
The Well Garden Team x